Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
ADULT REHABILITATIVE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
The Horizon Homes, Inc. Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) is a community based program, offering services in the recipient’s home or in other areas of the community. We serve adult men and women diagnosed with serious mental illness.
The ARMHS program will able clients to set life goals that will:
- Improve quality of living
- Promote independence
- Lead to less restrictive environments
The Horizon Homes ARMHS program is designed and intended to provide the full array of treatment and ongoing support services to best meet the individual needs of each client. Services are offered in both individual and group settings. Person-centered, evidence-based approaches will be essential to assisting the client in his/her program.
- Illness management and relapse prevention
- Substance abuse education and chemical dependency recovery
- Practice and assistance with daily living skills (examples: cooking and nutrition, budgeting, shopping and healthy lifestyles, household management, daily routine)
- Social skills training and socialization
- Building relationships and support systems
- Leisure and recreation activities
- Employment related skills and support
- Medication management and monitoring
- Stress education
Horizon Homes ARMHS provides services in the following counties:
Blue Earth, Brown, Nicollet, Watonwan, Faribault and Martin.
For more information about ARMHS or make a referral contact:
Dylan Sobota, LSW, Treatment Director
Michael Derhaag, Program Director
306 Byron Street, Mankato, MN 56001
If you are experiencing a
life threatening emergency,
please call 911 or seek
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services is certified through the Department of Human Services in the counties of Blue Earth, Brown, Nicollet, Watonwan, Faribault and Martin.