SOUTH CENTRAL MOBILE CRISIS TEAM
The Horizon Homes, Inc. South Central Mobile Crisis Team is available to provide support for children, teens, and adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis. This service is designed to provide support in the comfort of the individuals own home or other community location.
The mobile team offers the following services:
- Problem solving and coping strategies
- Referrals to other local services to provide ongoing support
- Family education and support
- Crisis prevention planning
- Brief ongoing support
The South Central Mobile Crisis Team is available 24/7 and is able to respond to all counties within our region (see county listing below). The mobile team is able to meet with people that are experiencing a mental health or emotional crisis, including the following:
- Feelings of stress or feeling overwhelmed
- Plans or thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Suddenly finding it difficult to complete normal daily activities due to stress or other symptoms
- Increase or change in symptoms such as mood, anxiety or panic attacks, hallucinations, or delusions
The SCCC provides services in the following counties:
Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Freeborn, Le Sueur, Martin, Nicollet, Rice, Sibley, and Watonwan.
Accessing Services and Referral Process
We will gather information about the situation, and if needed, can send two crisis team members to meet with you.
If you are experiencing a
life threatening emergency,
please call 911 or seek
The regional Crisis Center is operated by Horizon Homes, Inc., a well-established local provider of adult mental health services, including housing, treatment, and rehabilitation options. This is possible through a partnership between Horizon Homes, Inc., the South Central Community Based Initiative, and the Department of Human Services.